EmpireOption was established in 2010 and is based in Montevideo, Uruguay.
There are about 100,000 traders on their site who are active presently which is quite a big number and a fact that says how great this broker is.
The site is user friendly and reliable hence the reason why it has attracted such many traders. It is also important to mention that EmpireOption payouts can go as high as 81%.
EmpireOption review – trading platforms
There are two trading platforms that you get from this broker. These are:
- The first one is web based where you just need to login and open an account to start trading. The site uses SpotOption as the trading platform. This platform is highly credit for being easy, effective and user-friendly.
- The other platform is the mobile platform which can be used on Android and iPhones tablets and phones.
Although EmpireOption claims that they offer unique services to their clients in terms of trading platform, the truth is that they really have nothing new to offer since the trading engine is just like what is in other sites. That is the reason why the interface and the features offered by this broker are so similar to what other brokers are offering as well.
EmpireOption review – unique features
One of the most unique features about EmpireOption is the pro trader trading mode. With this mode, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Better displayed charts
- Buy me out feature where the trader can be able to exit the market even before the expiration time is over.
Other features that you get from this broker are that there is a rollover and the double up feature.
EmpireOption review – types of trade
There are 4 types of accounts that you get from EmpireOption. These trades are:
- Option builder: this is where the trader has the freedom to customize the account to suit their trading needs. This helps them to minimize risks since they are in control.
- One touch: this is a very risky trade which only experienced traders are advised to take. However, the returns are very high since a trader can make up to 500% of the cash they had invested.
- High/low options: this is a simple type of trade which is why many traders opt for this.
- 60 seconds trade: this is where the trade expires fast within a minute. This is the best type of trade suited for those who want to exit fast.
EmpireOption review – trading accounts
EmpireOption has the following 3 trading accounts:
- Gold account: this is where you make an initial deposit is $10,000
- Silver account: this is where the initial deposit is $2000
- Bronze account: this is where the minimum account is $100
The most commonly opened/used account is the bronze account, probably due to the low minimum fee that you are supposed to start with. Though the silver and the gold accounts have additional benefits, they have fewer traders opening them since they have a very high minimum opening fee.
EmpireOption review – payout ratios
For the high/low binary options, the average payout is between 65% and 75%. There are those who get slightly higher returns of 85% while one touch type of trading attracts up to 500% return. Trades that expire out of money get back a small percentage of the money that they had invested.
EmpireOption review – assets traded
The assets that can be traded at EmpireOption are: 14 stocks, 22 indices, 4 commodities and 12 forex.
EmpireOption review – reliability
EmpireOption has put in place several measures to ensure that they offer their clients the best that they can. They have obtained the following certificates:
- Norton/verisign seal: this is an internet verification document and on location
- ISO 9001: this is a certificate of compliance with international standards
- True seal: this is a certificate of integrity
- Reliable withdrawal method
- Traders can access the daily financial reports
- Traders enjoy promotions and bonuses
- Customer care team available 24/7
- Limited assets to trade
- No in depth educational materials
EmpireOption is a safe broker that is preferred by many traders since everything is done openly and following all the procedures that are set as far as binary trading is concerned. They have the certificates needed to be in this business as well.