Redwood Options is a binary broker that is based in Gibraltar and in London. It is quite new in the market but is fast gaining popularity among many traders. It is owned and managed by Blue Sky Solutions Company. Redwood Options is exceptional in that they have laid their foundation by first learning from the mistakes that are made by other brokers so that they can deliver top notch services to their clients. One such good example is where they have introduced a trading academy in which they take the time to train new traders before they can start trading in the market. This move ensures that there are no losses that can come about due to lack of the necessary skills.
In this academy, there is a progressive learning structure that you will follow to the letter making you a pro at the end.
Redwood Options’ website is quite impressive even though it is almost similar to other brokers. What makes the difference though is the fact that Redwood Options’ site does not look clogged.
Redwood Options review – trading platform
Some people have argued that Redwood Options has nothing new to offer the market; well this can be the case considering that they also use the SpotOption trading engine, a platform that is used by many other brokers in the market today. However, the good thing about SpotOption is that it is very easy to use and has been proven to work well over the years it has been in use.
Redwood Options review – unique features
SpotOption’s trading platform comes with the following features which are known to enhance a trading experience;
- Open platform mode: this is the mode that allows traders to get access to the “buy me out” feature.
- Double up
The rollover and the buy me features help the trader apply the risk management strategies, to minimize risks.
Redwood Options review – types of trade
Redwood Options has 4 types of trade. These are:
- Option builder: this trade will give you the freedom to customize your account depending on what you think will work for you. This will allow you to be in full control of all the risks that you will encounter during your trading.
- One touch options: this one is available during the weekends and a trader can make as high as 500%. The trader needs to make a decision as to whether the price will get to a certain level at the specific time.
- Classic down/up binaries: this is simple to use for new and experienced traders
- 60 seconds options: this is the fastest return time since it expires in 1 minute
Redwood Options review – trading platforms
Redwood Options has the following accounts for their traders:
- Gold trading account: with this, the minimum deposit about $5000 which attracts 100% welcome bonus. You also get a personal account manager as well as 1 risk free trade.
- Executive trading account: the minimum deposit is $1000 and with this you get 70% welcome bonus. You will also get 1 risk free trade.
- Mini trading account: the minimum deposit is $200 and you get 30% welcome bonus.
Redwood Options review – payout ratios
The payout ratio is 80% in the event that the trader wins the trade. Traders also get 10% out of money trades of the original amount that they had invested.
Redwood Options review – asset index
With this broker, you get about 60 assets to trade. You will trade 20 stocks, 7 commodities, 22 indices and 13 forex.
Redwood Options review – reliability
Redwood Options is secure since all the safety encryptions have been put in place. Moreover, all the transactions are done in a safe and secure way since there are anti money laundering regulations that they have to adhere to.
Redwood Options accepts money transfers and withdrawals through the following methods:
- Wire transfer
- credit cards
- debit cards
- The platform is reliable
- There is a trading academy
- Free market analysis software
- The minimum trading amount is low
- The withdrawal time is too long
- The minimum amount for a wire transfer is $500 which is very high
Redwood Options is a very new broker in the market but one which promises to be a force to reckon with in this trade.