TopOption is a binary options broker owned by Safecap Investments Ltd, a company which offers financial services and is regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). Safecap Ltd is located in Nicosia, Cyprus.
In spite of the fact that TopOption is a relatively new broker in the market, it has come out strongly as a force to reckon within binary trading thanks to its client-oriented services.
They offer a secure environment to trade in.
TopOption review – trading platforms
TopOption provides two trading platforms the main one being web based, in which you will not be required to download any software or install any app for you to use it.
The other platform is a mobile trading platform where traders login using their phones or tablets from wherever they are and at any time. However, you must be connected to a good internet service for you to trade smoothly.
These two platforms are all easy to use. The pages load faster and they both work effectively. They also have some really unique characteristic that many traders find interesting. The characteristics include;
- Trading confirmation feature
- History graph feature
- Sell option feature
- Rollover feature
TopOption review – types of trade
At TopOption, traders have 5 different types of trades that they can choose from. These are:
- 1 minute: with this trade, you will be done with the transaction within just one minute. This is the best type of trade for those who want to make some good money but, at the same time, they do not want to stay too long in the trade.
- Classic binary options: this is the type of trade that is selected by most traders. That is for the reason that it is simple, exciting and is easy to complete in 3 easy steps.
- One touch binary options: this is the type of trade where the traders can make up to 500% payout in the event that their predictions are right.
- Option builder: in this particular trade, traders have complete control of the trade they are undertaking. The trader is able to foresee the risks that they will come across even before the trade commences. This helps them to calculate the amount of profit that they are expecting.
- ProOption: this is a rather new concept. The trader can only be able to trade two assets at any given time, not more.
TopOption review – trading accounts
There are 3 main accounts with different features and different benefits. It is also important to mention that these accounts come with various bonuses. The three types of accounts are:
- VIP account which has a minimum deposit of $5000
- Pro account which has a minimum deposit of $1000
- Starter account which has a minimum deposit of $100
TopOption review – payout ratios
The payouts vary depending on the type of account one opens. It ranges between 85% and 500%.
TopOption review – assets traded
TopOption allows traders to trade many assets. There are about 180 assets which are categorized as: commodities, stocks, currencies and indices also called futures.
TopOption review – customer support
There is no doubt that TopOption has really invested a lot of time and money into training a great customer care team in order to provide exceptional customer support services. The services are available in various languages and you can get in touch through email, live chart or by giving them a call. There are different phone numbers through which you can call TopOption depending on the country you are in.
- Effective trading tools
- Mobile trading platform available
- Great resource center
- High bonuses
- High returns
- Regulated by a well known agency
There are numerous benefits that you get from trading with TopOption: many tradable assets, genuine bonuses, customer services available in many languages. TopOption is also fully regulated and, as such, this broker is worth trading with.